The week I wrote this programme I was feeling a bit wobbly because I had lost my job, my home and my girlfriend. It was during this blustering, wobbly time that I made the simple decision to stop dawdling, step out my comfort zone,and make the journey from fear to Love. I wrote the 'Teach Only Love' programme sat in the middle of now-here, and once it was finished, made the sober decision to walk the talk,and live juicily like a jaffa orange for 40 days. (The jaffa is a sweet, almost seedless orange variety)
This is how the programme works;
1. Read the thoughts for the day morning and night, meditate and journal.
2. Repeat the daily affirmation throughout the day and apply it in your daily life without exception.
The programme begins at day 1 through 10, four times, equalling 40 days. If you miss a day, you must start again at Day 1.
Okay here goes. It's time to live juicily like a jaffa orange ...
Find a quiet space for contemplation and look within. This will allow you the opportunity to recuperate from life’s challenges, and strengthen yourself for the next phase of your journey. Life takes on a new perspective, as dramas and fears become insignificant in comparison with the magnificence of the overall picture. The Christ in you is very still, like a calm, clear lake, beautiful and peaceful to be with.
Give yourself permission to accept and feel all your feelings.
1. Write no-send letters to each of your perceived enemies emptying the mind of all thoughts, no matter what they are or how sick they may appear to be, then rip them up as a symbol of letting go.
2. Walk a mile in your perceived enemies shoes. Attempt to write from their perspective exploring what may have been happening for them at the time. Eventually, you will arrive at a place of understanding and compassion.
3. Explore your shadows. Be specific. Would you condemn yourself for having done the same thing?